|Dear students, please check your marks. If some mark is missing or is different from the actual one, please bring the quiz swith the correct mark om Monday (December 17) and give me during the break/ On Monday all the marks will be fixed and no changes are possible. Alla Friedman||Micro_14_12.xlsx|
|10/11/2018||Marks after appeal|
|Some problems were rechecked||MikroMag_10_11.xlsx|
|31/10/2018||Midterm and quiz|
|Please check you grades for Quizes and Midterm. If there are any problems with data, please contact Prof. Alla Fridman with original paper.||micro_eng_quiz_and_midterm.pdf|
· It is your responsibility to attend at the correct place, date and time for the test.
· To sit the test you must have your current student ID card with you (put it on your table).
· Before entering the room, leave you coats in the cloakroom (floor 1)
· Test takes place in several rooms. Find your room in the attached file.
· If you have a mobile phone or other electronic device with you, you need to switch it off — not just on silent or airplane mode — and keep it in your bag.
· Students are required to follow all instructions given by the examiners.
· Talking is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
· Students MAY NOT bring any written or printed materials into the examination hall.
· Mobile phones and smart watches are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
· Students MAY NOT bring any electronic device (including calculators) into the examination hall.
· Students may raise their hand to ask the examiner a question. The examiner may decide not to answer the question: students are expected to know the requisite terminology and understand the examination questions.
· Students are NOT allowed to leave the examination hall until ready to turn in their work.
· Once a student has seen the examination paper, the student is assumed to be in good health at the time of the examination.
· Questions must be answered in English.
· All students must cease writing immediately when instructed to do so and must remain seated and silent until all answer books and question papers have been collected and the instruction to leave the room has been given.